Monday 1 October 2012

Instagram #3 September

 Can't believe this is my third Instagram post. I love the app, its so much fun and I love following people and seeing what they post. I can't wait for photos of Halloween, Bonfire night, winter, snow, Christmas and New Year to come along :)

 Thanks Boots! Good morning! 
 Second on the medal table! Sleeping like they did as kittens! 
Addicted to Nerds

 Amazing carrot sculpture! How do they do this?! Buddha!! 
 Late night Tesco run. Bluest sky
 Loving the heat. Pretty sunset. 
 Boyfriends cat Flash :) Spent months looking for these! 
Pretty skies. Love him so much.
 Just reminding my boy... Furbys are coming back!!!!


 Fave. Letting a lantern go for my birthday.  
 OOTD, glamorous toilet shot. Never seen a rainbow rose irl before! 
 First birthday present! Birthday cake, boyfriend's idea, Mum made it :) 
 My princess asleep with my Topshop order. Pizza, carbonara pasta and salad for tea. 
 Ready :) So nice! 
 Amazing sunset! Last birthday present from my boyfriend. 
 My life. Sick in bed, DVDs to the rescue! 
 Bf has gone to Brighton, confirmation I'd love it, always wanted to go. Mum knows how to cheer me up :)
Playtime :) 
So that's my September Instagram, link me to yours if you have one :) 
Find me at: dolliegirl7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog