Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday Summary #39

Autumn is definitely making an appearance. We've had loads of rain this week, the temperature is dropping and the leaves are falling from the trees. Can't believe the clocks will go back next weekend, its already dark early. Its been getting dark while I wait for my bus home after work so it'll be depressing to go into and leave work in the dark. Thursday night was date night with my boyfriend and we stopped for tea at a pub. I had my first every curry! I really enjoyed it, I had a chicken korma and was amazed how un-spicy it was, more fruity. I used to hate spicy food so much but in recent years I've come round to it. I've learnt little tricks if my mouth is on fire. I'd been dying to see the Perks Of Being A Wallflower so we went to see that. I haven't read the book and didn't know any of the content but was amazed at where the story went at the end. I'd been in tears quite abit (Christmas Eve, flashbacks and typewriter moments) and really didn't see the ending coming. I thought Emma Watson was brilliant as Sam and Logan Lerman as Charlie was exceptionally believable. We were in the premiere suite which is so nice at our Cineworld. It has its own bar area and the screen itself is very intimate but private. The seats are much bigger and comfier, with much more leg room. Very excited for the release of the new Bond film Skyfall next week, but our cinema just got IMAX so all the good times are for that screen. Is it worth it? 
I booked tickets to London with my Mum towards the end of November. We're going Christmas shopping and she wants me to see the lights on Oxford Street etc. I haven't seen them since I was younger so it'll be nice to appreciate them as an adult. I love London so much and I'm very exciting to be going soon. I'm off shopping next weekend with my boyfriend to get his main birthday present (early!). He told me ages ago he really wanted a Superdry jacket so I decided to get him one but I need him with me to pick the design and size as I think they come up smaller and there will be some instances he'll have layers on beneath it when its cold. Plus I want him to be able to wear it as winter comes but his birthday isn't until the start of December. So when I let him on in my plans he was so pleased and we set the first date we could to go. Plus we need to travel for it and fortunately for me there is a Lush and MAC nearby too! Win win. I'm really interested in the MAC By Request collection but I want to see it in person before I buy. Plus its much more exciting shopping in a MAC store rather than online, even if I do spend much more in a store than online as you see me. I also want to visit Topshop as my local one doesn't stock the make-up :( and I need to look around Superdrug and Boots for the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipsticks. My local Boots has suddenly become appalling at stocking products, especially Rimmel. I want the 1000 Kisses lip tint in Stay Very Berry, but I can't find one. Plus they have the Kate Moss Matte lipsticks but as there aren't any testers, the lovely girls in my town have used the stock!! I'm dying to get back into a Lush store, I love them so. I usually miss the Halloween goodies so I'm hopeful to get something this year. 
I've been a good girl again shopping wise. I am getting so excited for Christmas as I got two more amazing presents for my boyfriend this week. He is so easy to buy for! Thinking of taking my Mum to a musical and I'm undecided for my brothers. My friends are very easy to buy for, and I often see things whilst looking about. If I don't find anything in London I might start panicking as it'll only be a month until the big day! 
Last night was my littlest brother's house party for his 18th. It was a very late night, with me having to nap on the lounge floor as I was just so tired! It felt so odd to not be part of a teenage party. When did I get so old?! The party went very well, no problems, except a faulty fire making me panic there was a fire! We're very fortunate to have a big enough house, that the party could be in the back and leave the main house relatively in peace, except for the bass from their sound system. Been so sleepy today, me and the boyfriend watched Breaking Dawn Pt 1. I got him to watch them with me in exchange for Star Wars but I hadn't seen Breaking Dawn. I was amazed at the acting and the storyline and how ill they made Bella look! So excited for Part 2, I haven't read the books and I'm dying to see how it all ends! Plus they have a vampire baby! And Jacob imprinted her! I need to calm down. 
 My boyfriend's cat assisting me blogging...
 My favourites :) 
 My brother's second cake! 
 My first ever curry!
 Just as the earphone jack went, Apple kindly emailed their new iPods! 
 My Ronnie <3 p="p">
 Pretty new rings
 Cosy head 
 Tropical print trousers, £7 in the sale! 
 Love this necklace! 
 I really like this dress, but not so crazy about it on 
Needed a new cleanser and this is £2 in Wilkinsons atm. 
 Found these nail stickers in Wilkinsons for £1
 Jewellery box link 
 New box for my Models Own link
 My babe carried these home for me, decided to get some proper weights to do the Shred with rather than using cans of cocktails...
Everyone has started raving about the 30 Day Shred lately, which is exciting as it really is an excellent way to exercise in the comfort of your own home. I haven't actually done the shred for the entire 30 days as I became poorly and just couldn't continue. However I saw amazing results for the 10 or so times I did do it. I managed to loose my little belly pudge and tone my stomach somewhat. I'm planning to do the entire 30 days in preparation for party season so I will let you know how I get on. 
Hope you've all had good weeks, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog