Monday 1 October 2012

Esta Noche

Words cannot say how obsessed I have become with Azealia Banks, I adore her. There's something about her voice, and she is just sublime on 1991 in my opinion, its like a mixture of the female artists I loved as a teen: Aaliyah, Lil Kim, Missy Elliott, to name a few. There haven't been many great female rap artists and although Azealia has said she would like to move away from that scene, I feel its her appeal, the ease with which she is able to switch between rapping and singing. Esta Noche is from her Fantasea mixtape and means this night in Spanish, which translates as tonight in English. I do love learning other languages words :)  

Onto my nails, I had a craving (yes a nail colour one, very odd) to wear hot pink. Autumn has definitely arrived and I love moving into deeper, richer and darker tones on my nails. When I want to wear a colour I have to do it, its very strange, like a food craving, it doesn't go away. I also didn't want just plain pink nails so opted for a gold crackle effect.
 Barry M 272 Shocking Pink & 321 Gold Nail Effects 
I am eagerly awaiting the postman to bring my Models Own order, I was so excited for the half price sale. Like a fool, I raced home, filled my basket, then got distracted and when I went to pay later my basket had reset itself and emptied, and some of the polishes I really wanted had sold out! You win some you lose some. 
What's on your nails this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog