Friday 25 May 2012

Hello Sunshine

I was very excited to have today off work. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. Its so very hot in the sun but there was a little breeze to help. I met my boy from work as he has done a half day to go back to his uni to see his friends and go to Twickenham on Sunday for the England v Barbarians game. I took his work stuff and filled his belly with lunch. He made my day telling me I looked beautiful, I felt hot and windswept haha. Loved wearing a summer dress finally. Like the mushy romantic I am, I left him a little lovenote in his bag saying I hoped he had a great time and I was cooking for him Monday night. I loved his text once he'd read it on the train. There's a bridge near our train station and after I'd left him I was walking back across it. The wind was blowing my dress up and a bus driver beeped me. A bus driver! I posted an outraged status on facebook at how inappropriate it was. Imagine all the passengers looking to see what he was beeping at! Had to be me! I popped into a few shops on my way home. The Birthdays in my town is closing and they are the only place to get party bits. I also treated myself to some Me To You bits I've had my eye on.
I can't resist anything with a union jack on, and I love having photos around me. The photo album is so cute but doesn't hold many photos.
I got some trash to keep me occupied on Sunday and my beloved Company. I LOVE their makeover and I was thinking today I've been buying the magazine for eight years now! They are the perfect mix of what I love to read: fashion, beauty, music, issues that affect me and a little celebrity. For £2 a month too its a bargain!
 I had a 20% off voucher for New Look and I love using them. I tried in vain to find a dress; summer, evening or maxi but couldn't. I found a beautiful lemon print maxi but it had frills...
I've been looking for an owl pendant like this forever. I loved the colours on him and had to get the earrings too although I won't wear them at the same time, too matchy matchy for my liking. I haven't found any shoes in New Look for ages either :(
I then popped through Boots to get a drink and found myself with these in my hand. I love the Soap & Glory Supercat liner and mine has started to dry out so I needed to get a new one. Theres an offer on Models Own if you buy two cosmetics you get a nail art pen free. The sunny weather saw me finally give in and purchase Hedonist and Beach Party. I almost left the free pen but I don't have blue. I don't know how I'll use it yet, I wouldn't think it could work with many other polishes unlike black and white. I then got a Collection 2000 clear mascara to keep my brows tidy.
I've also got a New Look order on its way which I'm excited for. I got a blue shoe string hoody from Primark but the boy loved it and has "borrowed" it permanently. I looked on New Look and found one with ears! They had 20% off online on Wednesday only so it was rude not to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog