Tuesday 1 May 2012

A different Indian Ocean

This is my try at using a colour under Models Own Indian Ocean. I've previously blogged it as just the Indian Ocean polish here, but it being so sheer wanted to try a colour beneath. I'd seen Jade Stone used but I don't have it, even though its one of the first colours I wanted when I discovered Models Own, I must sort that out! I tried Snow White and was amazed at the effect it had. I feel like a broken record saying this, but I got so many compliments and questions on this. Most ladies knew it was two colours and some asked me what I'd done to get the effect. As with a shimmery/sheer colour this was incredibly hard to capture as it looks in real life.
Also with the Beetlejuice polishes they change colour which is impossible to get.
What do you think?
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog