Monday 21 January 2013

Next

I've recently taken the plunge back into Barry M nail polishes and found myself loving the Gelly Hi-Shine range. They passed me by when they were first released even though I saw rave reviews about them. I really wanted a juicy, shiny raspberry pinky red and the Barry M in number 9 Pomegranate was calling my name. They got it spot on with the range name as it really does what it says leaving a super glossy finish. The lasting power isn't too bad either. I really love this shade so much and the fact it could be deemed a winter and a summer shade. Such a beautiful colour.  
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in 9 Pomegranate £3.99
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in 6 Prickly Pear £3.99
Unfortunately I was ill when I wore this polish and my nails got chipped before I even thought about taking a picture. So for now it's modelled by the nail wheel ha, which according to my boyfriend is cheating. I actually bought them for a post I'm working on but they came in handy for this situation. I know I'll wear this colour again soon as it's such a pretty lilac shade, a true pastel. Its very easy to wear and will look great under a glitter coat. 
I like the look of Blueberry so expect to add more to my collection at some point. I really should start wearing the polishes in my boxes rather than buying new ones...
What's your favourite nail polish right now?

ps. title post inspired by the weeknd's track on the trilogy album of the same name. seriously can't stop listening to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog