Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Summary #58

Finally my week off work is here yay! My boyfriend is away seeing his friends so I'm googling last minute details of our plans as I like to be organised. Tomorrow we're off to Colchester Zoo which I've been desperate to visit a zoo for ages now. We were going to visit London Zoo but Colchester seems to be better. I'm still recovering from last weeks "thing" I'm still congested and my raspy voice will not leave! Its meant my lunch breaks at work have been spent playing Hay Day instead of going out and spending as I just feel so tired and drained. I had a quick whizz round town on Friday but couldn't find much of what I was looking for. My boyfriend has got me back into Sims 3 so I was looking to buy the games I'm missing. They've all shot up in price, maybe because people have just been paid, but I'd resisted buying them as I was trying to be good until I was paid! I feel so uninspired clothes wise as nowhere seems to have anything I really like. I'm hoping London will bear some fruits on Wednesday :)
I decided a month of buying no make up (except my MAC last week) wasn't good for me and I treated myself with a trip to Boots. As usual my one is appalling at stocking their shelves and I found hardly anything I was looking for. In recent weeks when I take my eye make up off my eyes are becoming really irritated and sore resulting in a big allergic reaction. I usually wear an eyeshadow with glitter in so I tried using MAC paint pots and it made such a difference when I took my make up off. So I thought of all the products similar that I could buy to wear. MAC only has a handful of colours in their paint pots and I already have Bare Study which is the only colour I like. Benefit have discontinued their Creaseless eyeshadows as I was going to buy some of them, but the girl in Debenhams (Boots were as ever, very unhelpful) said they are re-launching. I have a few of the Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoos so went to look and found a few new colours. They have a pretty violet blue but I always think blue is an old lady colour! I opted for a pinky golden colour and can't wait to see how it looks on. If you have any ideas let me know. I don't wear powder eyeshadow as it creases really fast and I don't have time in the morning so I like something I can just wash over the lid or blend with another colour in seconds.
I'll be putting my domestic goddess hat on later as I'm cooking a meal for the family and my boyfriend and then making a picnic for the zoo. I love cooking and making yummy food  but I hardly ever have time with work. I'm hoping to be in a food coma all week!
I'm so looking forward to some quality time with my boyfriend as we only have a few evenings a week we see each other for a few hours. We always have so much fun together. I can't wait not to be dragging myself out of bed at half six and doing my own thing. Not long until Easter either so that'll be more time off. And could someone have a word with the weather man its still so cold and I hate it!
I placed another order in an attempt to find the perfect jeans at George at Asda. I LOVE this pair, they look and feel amazing but not tried them on yet. They look like they'll be really skinny on which I love. 
 I thought I was ordering the same pair of black jeans but these turned up with an elasticated waist...not the nicest look but if they fit like I want them to I'm willing to overlook the elastic.
Everyone and their dog has been talking/tweeting/blogging/raving about Rimmel Apocalips but even though I bought one I didn't like it. Firstly I was in a rush to get home and grabbed this when the rack thinking I was taking Celestial but when I opened it the next day I was gutted to see I had Nova. Add this to the fact I applied it before work and hated it. It was too bright and I couldn't take it off. Plus I couldn't keep an eye on what it was doing while I was busy. However I used it the other day (not at work) and fell in love with it. Such a pretty pink that really suits me. It lasted a good few hours and wasn't as drying as I thought it might be. I'm now thinking of getting some other colours and continuing my new braveness with red lips I'd like a red one. 
Garnier Moisture Match £3.99 Superdrug (£2 off RRP)
Garnier have released five new products to suit every skin type. I don't tend to have a set type as it varies with the season, my diet and my life in general. I couldn't decide between this one and the yellow one Protect and Glow. I went for this one as I like the idea of a gel. I adore Garnier products they always work for me and smell amazing.  
 This is the Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo in Rose Gold I got. I wish they did more colours as I really like the range and already have Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze. They're only £4.99 so a real bargain. I also coudn't resist the L'Oreal top coat Confetti. It was the last one and I just couldn't leave it! I've seen Instagrams of it and it looks so pretty and an alternative to glitter.
I also bought Corn Silk as I spotted it the other day shopping with my friend. I've been after a transparent powder for ages but they can be expensive so I was intrigued by this. I can't wait to try it and see how my make up looks afterwards. I got my Mum a Hand Food to add to her Mothers Day presents and an eyeliner. I love liquid eyeliner and the Barry M is so easy to use. It gives the perfect flick with minimal effort and is great value for money at £4.79. I really want to get a gel liner but after my previous one dried up after a few weeks it put me off.
So that's my week! Such a good spender again!
Hope you've all had good weeks

2 comments:

  1. Try the MAC fluidline gel liner, its my favorite liner ever. I used to only wear liquid but I tried this about 2 and a half years ago and never went back, its really black and lasts for absolutely ages before drying up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation, definitely going to treat myself :) xx

      Delete

Search This Blog