Wednesday 5 September 2012

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is now 15 days away, woop! I haven't actually asked for anything but there are some bits I'm after which I'll get at some point.
I LOVE The Gruffalo and I already have the soft toy of him, but I would still like the Gruffalo's Child and Mouse :) plus I don't have the DVD of the Gruffalo's Child

I love Cath Kidston bags so much. I loved the London print they released and I'm hoping to get this carry all.
I am far too excited for the release of Models Own Mirrorball collection. They just launched their 100,000 likes on Facebook to give us 50% off, so get over there and like (if you haven't already). I have several other bottles I want in my collection too so at half price I would rather like to place a large order :)
I would never ask for these because I don't like people buying me expensive gifts but I want a pair of Vans...
And some Converse...
I also REALLY want a red lipstick, not a bright red but a darker vampier one. I'm thinking maybe a berry red, purple red. I find it near impossible to find red lipsticks as I need a blue toned one because of my pale skin. I like the look of Topshop's Mischief. 

MAC's Russian Red is described as a bluish red, and I like the look of Lady Bug but I will probably need to see them in real life to decide.

I love winter hats and I love how different River Island's are. I buy at least one from them every winter to add to my collection. I have my eye on a few, this being my favourite.
There are loads of new items in New Look I want, dresses particularly. I love the winter for finding dresses as they seem to focus more on dressed up, party ones.

And what birthday isn't complete without cake?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog