Saturday 29 September 2012

ASOS Wishlist

I've been so poorly this week and the cold has finally come out and bed ridden me. While watching DVDs I was browsing online and as I haven't looked at the ASOS Jewellery for ages I decided to see what's new. Massive mistake as there's loads of new stuff I want! 



River Island Perfume Bottle Pendant £6 link 
ASOS Cat Ears Watch £20 link 
Disney Couture Exclusive to ASOS Believe ring £20 link 
ASOS Bird Bowl Ring Dish £8 link 

ASOS Jewelled Bunting Necklace £10 link
ASOS 'Necklaces' Hook £12 link
Disney Couture Believing Is Just The Beginning Ring £30 link
Disney Couture Tink Necklace £75 link 
Disney Couture 7 Dwarves Ring £45 link 
ASOS Pearl Bow Hair Barrette £6 link

Total: £232
Just a bit much eh. I would love a Disney Couture piece in my life and although I always lust after them I've never actually bought one as I usually never pick. I have my eye on the Believe wrap ring as I really like those types of rings so will think about it. I really want the bird ring dish as my ring drawers are now full and I need something else to sit on my dressing table. What do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog