Thursday 27 September 2012

Get To Know Me Tag


I came across this post on my dashboard tonight by The Pampered Pout, I love these as I can be quite nosy and enjoy reading about other peoples lives and finding out little interesting facts and stories.

1. Are you named after anyone?
No, I was very nearly named Peaches after Peaches Geldof but my parents decided against it as they didn't want me to get called peachy-bum in the playground! My middle names are Lauren Kate which they just liked and we all have three syllable, two syllable and one syllable names (Joshua Matthew Sean, Dominic Jordan Neal, Gregory Patrick Craig). This is something I would like to continue for my children and my boyfriend has two middles names so even more reason to carry it on. 

2. When was the last time you cried?
Incredibly cheesy but the night of my birthday. I'd been so spoilt and as me and the boyfriend fell asleep he said he loved me and I got all emotional. All his presents had been carefully thought out and it meant so much to me. 

3. Do you have kids?
No, much as I can't wait for children, I want to enjoy being in a relationship and a couple. Ideally I'd like to have my own house and be married, before I bring a baby/babies into the world. 

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
I'd like to think so. I make friends very easily which I hope says something good!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not overly, I used to be funny sarcastic a lot when I was about 20 but not so much nowadays. 

6. Will you ever bunjee jump? 
Unlikely, my boyfriend made me go on Sky Drop at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach and I was petrified. I was shaking for ages afterwards and I was in a seat, in a body lock 

7. What's your favourite cereal?
Honey nut Cheerios! But I also love Frosties, Sugar Puffs, Cookie Crisp and Lucky Charms (sugary sweet basically!) 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their face, eyes specifically. Then if I'm still looking it'll be clothes/hair/bag/style/walk/what they're doing.

9. What is your eye colour?
Greeny blue, in my opinion. My boyfriend says more greeny brown. I think it depends on my make-up. 

10. Scary movies or a happy ending?
Happy ending, scary movies aren't my thing really. I liked the Woman in Black, but I'm not a fan usually. 

11. Favourite smell?
My boyfriend or my cats. I have a particular thing for washing powder/fabric softener/fresh washing. 

12. Summer or Winter?
Hard choice but Winter is my winner. I love wrapping up in coats, scarves, gloves, boots and hats, snuggling my boyfriend, my heated blanket, my collection of blankets, sewing two duvets together for the winter, hot meals and hot showers. 

13. Computer or TV?
They kind of go hand in hand for me. I rarely just sit and watch tv, so when I'm on my laptop it'll be on while I do whatever I do. Terrible use of electric really as the tv is just background noise. 

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
Disneyland Paris. I would like to travel much further afield though, hence my wish not to have children yet. 

15. Do you have any special talents?
Being crazy. :)

16. Where were you born?
Planet Earth :) 

17. What are your hobbies?
Photography, blogging, beaches, shopping (yes)

18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two silver tabby cats, a tank of fish and seven guinea pigs. 

19. Favourite Movie?
I don't have one specifically but anything Disney, the Harry Potter films particularly the later ones. I really love the Notebook but I always cry. 

20. Do you have any siblings?
Three younger brothers

So that's me :) I tag everyone. 

1 comment:

Search This Blog