Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday Summary #32

Wow! Week 32, this year is flying by! Bit of an odd week, enjoyed the Bank Holiday Monday with my boyfriend, we didn't do a great deal. Lazed in bed, watched Shaun of the Dead, played Sims 3, just enjoyed a quiet day together really. He'd spent Saturday evening at a Beer Festival in Kent and then Sunday in London with his uni friends so he was pretty tired out. I may only have been at work four days this week but I'm certain I feel more tired than if it was a five day week! Sort it out body! It also got pretty chilly towards the end of the week, made me so excited as I love Autumn and Winter as they are when all my favourite yearly events happen: my birthday, Halloween, Guy Fawkes night, Christmas (Christmas shopping!) and New Year. Plus I now have my boyfriend's birthday in December, our anniversary and my Mum's birthday which is always special in my eyes. Take into account my love of winter wardrobe shopping, I am already perusing websites for winter coats, boots, hats, gloves, scarves, you name it, I'm longing for it already haha. Now that its September and my birthday is the 20th I am amazed how fast this year has gone by. Time seems to speed up as Christmas approaches, I am dying for Christmas stock to appear in shops, make my lists, withdraw my Christmas present savings, make my Christmas cards, decorate the house. Completely Christmas mad!
I will be the ripe ol' age of 24 in just over two weeks WAH. Bring back 21 I say, that was the dream. However at the same time I wouldn't trade where I am in my life now for anything. Personally the past twelve months have been incredibly difficult for me but I feel I have matured immensely, learnt so much about myself and the love and strength of my family and found my boyfriend, who I am so crazy about. The kittens we rescued 18 months ago are completely different cats now. I am still putting together their story so I'll be able to share that with you soon. It really does go to show that love really is all you need in life.
Not had the greatest weekend, felt so unwell yesterday like I had a cold coming on. I kept sneezing and blowing my nose, my eyes felt strained and I had stomach ache and no hunger which is often a sure sign. I felt better after a long sleep but have been quite sick today. I will do anything to avoid throwing up but it just got to the point I knew I had to, to stop feeling so rotten. It worked but my stomach still doesn't feel right. I've been watching YouTube loads this evening and making a list on my iPhone of stuff I want to get this month. Hardly bought any make-up or beauty products in recent months and have decided as its my birthday this month I'm going to have a huge splurge and treat myself. If you have any suggestions let me know :)
I'm still finding the high street is in the weird transition between Summer and Autumn and I can never really find anything. Primark have a lot of knitted jumpers and cardigans coming in and I lust after them every year but I don't think they suit me. I may try again this year as they look so snuggly and warm. I got my boyfriend another hoody from Primark as he has worn his current one so much (actually stolen from me). I have a few and they are so nice! Really warm and soft and they look so good on him. I found a few shirts on my visit.
 Mum got me this Flamingo top. Another shirt! Can't resist any hue of blue. 
 Owl blouse and stripey shirt. Had to get both in bigger sizes as it was the last Owl one and Primark button up shirts don't tend to leave much room for boobs :-/ 
 Started filling my jewellery holder!
 After buying 93274574894 beads, I've started making bracelets again! 
That's all for this week. Going to leave you with some pictures from my bridge camera. 
Hope you've all had good weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog