Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Zone

I cannot resist a glitter nail polish. When I saw Barry M 350 Diamond Glitter I just had to buy it. It's a beautiful mix of silver glitter with larger holographic hexagons. They catch the light so well and look amazing. I went for a thin coat with one or two hexagons on each nail which is still pretty but subtle. I'm planning to layer this up as it'll be perfect for pretty sparkling nails. Me and my boyfriend are going to a 50th birthday party next weekend so I'll probably do it for that.
 Models Own Soda Pop Pink & Barry M 350 Diamond Glitter

I'm hating the dark for trying to photograph :( but I'm loving the approach of Christmas. I'm off to my first Christmas market this weekend with my boyfriend which I'm beyond excited for! I don't really know what to expect but I hope to at least get a festive feeling :)
I named this post after The Weekend's track of the same name featuring Drake. I am OBSESSED with it. I think The Weekend is really mysterious and it makes him more alluring. As always Drake is a babe on this and has the most perfectly worded rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog