Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday Summary #42

Hello my lovelies, I'm in a super chirpy mood today. Must be down to todays sunshine and the fact I've had the last week off work = no stress! It's been so nice to wake up naturally, laze about and go shopping most days, ooops. I'm not too thrilled to be back at work tomorrow but I have a long weekend this coming weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). I'm not sure what my plans are yet but my boyfriend suggested shopping...might I add this is highly unusual as he is not a shopper, and I have to coax him and promise him treats. But either way shopping or no shopping I'll enjoy the extra day off. Plus I do want to get back to work just to get my appetite back. I've barely eaten this past week as I'm just not hungry whereas at work I'm always working hard and rushing about I'll be hungry mid morning (for lunch) and late afternoon (for tea).  Me and the boyfriend did go shopping Friday afternoon which was nice. It almost feels Christmassy with the nights drawing in earlier and the cold. All we need now is the lights to go up. 
I went to a lot of shops this past week but I didn't spend very much! Apart from an Asda trolley of "snacks and bits and bobs" costing me £94! I got some more brilliant bits for my boyfriend's birthday I just need to contain my excitement. And I can't say anything on here as he reads it! I bought a cushion in The Range which I haven't pictured as I got it reduced because its in a sorry state - covered in black dust which I'm hoping a wash will get rid of. 
I was originally going to Matalan but I stumbled across a 20% off code online and used it. I bought two of the same skirt as I didn't know what size I'd need so I'll need to go to store to return one so it's all worked out. Plus it seems everytime I visit Matalan the next day money off coupons arrive on my doorstep. And this time was no exception as the day after I ordered online they sent me a card that gives me 10% off every visit for the next two months. 
 I was surprised at how well the items came wrapped in the parcel. The skirts were both on their hangers in plastic which was nice as they are sequinned and I always want perfect items. I ordered some jewel coloured crystals for my tree which were wrapped in lots of bubble wrap even though they are in a box. I got my friend some socks for Christmas too, haha exciting.
Tree decoration link 
 I've coveted this skirt for months. I first saw it online and then in store but always resisted. I then saw a picture of Lacey Turner in the paper and she was wearing this - and it just made me want it even more! It looked so nice on her and as it was still online it seemed silly to waste 20% off link

Then there was even more excitement as me iPod finally arrived! When I ordered it the dispatch time was 3-5 days and when it still hadn't been processed 6 days later I was worrying what was going on but telling myself as its just been released Apple might have had a lot of demand. But also it would be nice to be kept in the loop on these things.
I went for the Purple one and Apple offer engraving for free so I had "When You Wish Upon A Star" which is the Disney quote from the song in Pinocchio which goes as follows
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true
 The 7th generation iPod Nano is TINY. Its like credit card size, so light and I'm terrified I'll drop it and scratch it so I'm not taking it out until my case comes for it.
 Sainsburys decorations: Santa's Magic Key and jewel Snowflakes for the tree (never have a theme but it seems jewel is my choice this year). 
 These underwear sets from Primark are really sweet and I can't resist polka dots. The only issue with these sets is they assume if you have big boobs you must also have a big bottom. I'm a D cup but I am not a 16-18 bottom, I am a 10. However for everyday bras I'm not too bothered about the bottoms being donated to charity. 
 I need to print the photos from my iPhone but I haven't been able to find anywhere except online sites in the US charging quite a lot. I bought something in Boots and got a 20% off mobile prints voucher so I just tested a few photos to see how they come out. Not fantastic but it is only my iPhone camera. These cost 20p in store but are much cheaper through the Boots photo website. 
 These were on offer 2 for £5 so I'm giving them a whirl as I'm after a facial scrub that really works for me. So far so good, I suspect these will feature in my November favourites post. 
 While I say my Asda shop of £94 was just snacks these are included in that figure. I really like this hat, its different and I don't think this type suit me but I like this one on me. 
 I can't resist a cute t-shirt, this was no exception. 
 This dress was in the half price sale for £9 and is just the sort I've been looking for. Its a size 8 but quite big on me from the bust down so I don't know if I'll keep it but I do really like the polka dot net at the top.
 And good old Primark features again! Just gloves and another black quilted chain bag. I will one day own a Chanel one but until then I'll continue to buy these. They are perfect for me on my days off as I usually only carry my purse and a few loose make up pieces. 
 I had a 20% code on my phone for New Look and I hunted for something and was just walking out empty handed when I spotted this blouse. I love blouses. I love birds. It was simple. It's quite big so again not sure I'll keep it because of that so I may exchange it. 
This candle smells amazing so I got another one :)
 Appropriate canvas in The Range 
 This cake would be perfect for my boyfriend!
 I cleared my room out this week and found this many rings still on their cards!! 
Arranging my rings into some sort of order. I have so many :-/ 
My Ronnie <3 p="p">
So that's my week. A lot of my time is being taken up present buying and birthday planning for my boyfriend which I can't reveal on here but I'll fill you in after the event. I've got some NOTD posts to go up too so I'd better get busy. 
Hope you've all had good weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog