Monday 19 March 2012

Moment For Life

I used to really dislike Nicki Minaj's music but with Little Mix covering Superbass on The X Factor and it doing the rounds on the radio I really started to like the track. I loved the track Make Me Proud on Drake's album, but that was probably because it was Drake, and I love him. Then I purchased her Viva Glam lipstick from MAC and started to like her music. Heard Moment For Life yesterday and its been in my head ever since. 
These are my current nails. Been lacking on the nail posts lately, haven't really had much time to do them in recent weeks. I hate chipped nail polish but have had to let it go with my lack of time. I've really missed my glitter/crackle nails and looking to get some nail wraps. Really want these. Asked the boyfriend to get handy with my nail art pen too, so hoping for us to get a chance to do something. 
 Quite simple and discreet for me but so wanted to wear this shade. I'm already planning to be back to dark nails by the end of the week. Only got a four day week at work, get in! Friday night going to Norwich to see Nero :) and Saturday off to the O2 Arena for JLS. Sunday is a family gathering for my Nana's birthday so hoping I won't be tired from all the travelling and raving/singing/dancing. I never liked any boybands when I was little, I was very much a 90's girl in the midst of Girl Power/Spice world domination. I loved JLS from the moment they auditioned on The X Factor and although not my usual music taste, they make pop music so well. When I was asked last summer if I wanted to go, I couldn't help but say yes. I've seen them live before and the excitement was incredible in the venue. I've been to so many live music events and nothing has even come close to that atmosphere. Very excited for Nero, as the first signing for Chase and Status' label MTA  they have made an amazing first album. I listened to it on loop for weeks when I first got it. I haven't been gigging since last November to see DJ Fresh so to say I am excited is an understatement.
 barry m 264 pink iridescent and 318 peach melba 
Hope you've all enjoyed your Mondays. 
Love Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog