Saturday 14 January 2012

And Angels Sang...

Finally got my BlackBerry back!!!








Happy days. When I picked up the voicemail I nearly burst with excitement. It came back pretty quick considering I sent it on Christmas Eve, got a call Christmas Day to say it was in repairs, they must have worked over Christmas and New Year. Just as they told me it wasn't my one repaired but a new one as BlackBerry don't repair they replace. Took me a while to get used to it again. Felt so big in my hand but I do love my qwerty board. 


I've made a facebook note of things I want to achieve in 2012 and one is not to drop my BlackBerry haha. My last one had indents along one side where I dropped it on a stoned pavement. I had a big scrape out of the back although I'd crystallised it. I think what broke it is I was ill after Christmas and went to Asda with my Mum for medicine and dropped it in the carpark, since then it played up. My littlest brother explained when you drop them it can jolt the microchip or the structure which will affect the circuit board. 


I can change my phone in May if I stay with Orange and although I've thought about iPhone, I definitely think my heart lies with BlackBerry. I like to be different and I love everything about them. Plus there is some lovely ones available haha. 


I should get back on Twitter soon, missed it! 
Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog