Tuesday 4 October 2011

Grade 8

This blog title is inspired by one of the tracks on Ed Sheeran's album + 


Being a local boy I'm very proud of his achievements, he really deserves it and he is an amazing artist!


As usual I have had so many compliments on my nails! I don't know why but I always seem to get comments on my nails, probably because I always have some sort of pattern, design, colour order or something interesting. The oddest times I get complimented are at work by men, men I don't know and people in the bus queue! Considering I always have my iPod on I'm surprised they try to speak to me! 


With the sunshine beaming down I wanted a summery colour with some sparkle. I used Barry M 304 Mint Green with Models Own Juicy Jules on top, finished with a Barry M clear top coat. 




I had to include this last picture. In the last few weeks we've had some of the prettiest sunsets I've ever seen and have taken endless photos!


The weather is going to an autumnal 16 degrees in a few days and I'm looking forward to getting some wear out of my macs before it gets too cold and I need a wool coat! 


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog