Tuesday 18 December 2012

Dotty Reds

 Models Own Red Alert and white nail art pen
This weeks nails come courtesy of my boyfriend who thought of the idea and assisted me. I have never been able to do my other hand, I write with my right hand and my left just doesn't have the same control so I've always been wary of complicated nail art. Plus I'm a perfectionist! I have had so many compliments on how festive my nails are and have loved wearing them. These are really simple to do - just use any red polish and any white nail art pen or a dotting tool with white polish. A protective clear top and voila!
I'm miles behind on Christmas this year with a few bits still to buy eek! Never mind the wrapping and bows and bags and tags. And I have to make up my Christmas treat bags. And I'm making Christmas cookies for my work's buffet on Friday, so one busy bee I shall be. Very excited that this time next week Christmas Day will almost be over, sad times. But hurrah for sales.
What are your festive nails of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog